Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Do You Want to Buy My Nissan Maxima?


Max is a gentleman and a scholar. He is like a fine tweed vest that doesn’t go out of style and will never let you down. His plush leather seats will set you up for a smooth ride while his Bose stereo system sets the mood.

SINCE I POSTED THIS THE CAR HAS SOLD!!

Don’t let his long life fool you; his years on the road have made for a wise and honest comrade. I can testify – he has been nothing but a trustworthy car and a dear friend. He has taken me to job interviews, short trips with friends, and accompanied me on my daily commute through Atlanta traffic. 



But now it is time for a new owner. Max is retiring from driving Ms. Jessica, and is fervently looking for a new Mr. or Miss to drive around. Will you be the next lucky chap to sail down the highway on his brand new tires, newly detailed seats, and recently tuned up engine?

Max is looking for a new home.



Here’s the skinny: I am selling my 2001 Nissan Maxima. You can see the live ad on autotrader here. Here are the details –

2001 Nissan Maxima

·      190,000 miles
·      New tires
·      Well maintained and detailed
·      Clean title in hand
·      Has never been wrecked
·      Pearl white
·      Leather seats – minor tears
·      Bose stereo system
·      Ice cold AC
·      Excellent heating
·      Sunroof/moon roof
·      Cruise control
·      Large trunk

Interested? I’d love to chat. Give me a call at (770) 596-1819 or email me at jessmit86@gmail.com. He really is a great car. I just bought a newer Nissan J

No comments:

Post a Comment